Partnerships and corporate engagement opportunities
We offer a range of ways for organisations to get involved with Guide Dogs NSW/ACT:
- Corporate partnerships: develop a tailored partnership designed to help meet your business objectives and make an impact in the community.
- Corporate fundraising: come together as a team for a fundraising activity.
- Workplace giving: give staff the chance to reduce their taxable income while offering tangible support with workplace giving.
- Staff volunteering: get staff involved with our volunteer activities and special events.
- Access educational resources: invite one of our inspiring speakers to a meeting or event to share their personal story of living with low vision.
- Canberra Giving Circle: join the community of supports funding Guide Dogs’ services for adults and children in the Canberra region
Guide Dogs Australia was named Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Charity Brand for six consecutive years between 2013-2018, and again in 2020.
It is heartening and incredibly rewarding to know that our organisation is so loved and trusted throughout the community, thanks to the support of organisations like yours.
You can help us continue our work and build your reputation by partnering with Guide Dogs NSW/ACT.
To partner with us, please contact 02 9412 9300 between 9am and 5pm weekdays or email email@example.com