Did you know that Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is financially dependent on the generosity of the people of NSW and the ACT? Less than 2% of our funding comes from the government. That’s why your support is needed today.
There are many ways your organisation can get involved:
- Corporate partnerships: promote your company and get staff involved through a mutually beneficial partnership or puppy sponsorship.
- Workplace giving: give staff the chance to reduce their taxable income while offering tangible support with workplace giving.
- Corporate fundraising: come together as a team and pick from our list of fundraising ideas.
- Staff volunteering: involve staff in the action with our volunteer activities and special events.
- Educational resource: invite inspiring speakers to educate and raise awareness for annual events and staff development.
- Profile and recognition: build your company's reputation by associating with Australia's Most Trusted Charity Brand*.
* Guide Dogs Australia was awarded the Reader's Digest Most Trusted Charity Brand award in 2017, for the fifth year in a row. It is heartening and incredibly rewarding to know that our organisation is so loved and trusted throughout the community, thanks to the support of organisations like yours.
Need more information? Get in touch on (02) 9412 9300 weekdays 9 am to 5 pm or corporate [at] guidedogs.com.au