Host a collection box
There’s no doubt these prized Guide Dogs collection boxes are a core feature of the community. Most of us can relate to seeing a dutiful Guide Dog guiding its owner down the street – leading them on their way to independence. It’s no wonder then that these Guide Dogs collection boxes receive such a warm welcome wherever they’re placed.
Help continue this vital work and consider getting your workplace involved with a new canine member. Hosting a Guide Dogs collection box costs nothing to the business but will make a world of difference to someone who is blind or vision impaired.
Why host a Guide Dogs collection box?
"Our customers love seeing the Guide Dogs collection box on our counter. It’s great to support such a worthy cause!"
- Lyn, The Instant Print and Colour Spot
And here are some more benefits:
- It’s a winning formula to gain the attention of passers-by – who wouldn’t want to pay a visit to one of our amazing dogs?
- Support a local cause that offers services to the community.
- Guide Dogs is a widely recognised and trusted brand. For the fifth year running, Guide Dogs Australia was voted Australia's Most Trusted Charity Brand for 2017.
- Get a fantastic tool that fosters a communal sense of pride among staff. Together, you’re helping Guide Dogs NSW/ACT to provide a real Guide Dog to someone who is blind or vision impaired.
Big dog, little dog?
Just like real Guide Dogs, these Guide Dogs collection boxes come in different shapes and sizes.
- Mini Guide Dog: At 28 cm tall it’s ideal to collect spare change near the till or to collect gold coin donations in non-cash environments.
- Life-size Guide Dog: At 83 cm tall it's ideal for high traffic areas in clubs, supermarkets and shopping centres. They’re also a prime attraction and pastime for kids who’ll give them a pat and pop in some coins while parents are at the checkout – giving them and staff a well-deserved break!
What you can expect
- All collection boxes are safe, lockable and easily secured to counters or stands.
- We can maintain and empty the Guide Dogs collection boxes so there is no extra effort on your part.
- All you have to do is name your dog – a great opportunity for team building!
Request a Guide Dogs collection box now – call us on 02 9412 9300 weekdays 9 am to 5 pm or email donations [at] guidedogs.com.au