Host a Donation Dog
There’s no doubt these prized Guide Dogs Donation Dogs are a core feature of the community. Most of us can relate to seeing a dutiful Guide Dog guiding its owner down the street – leading them on their way to independence. It’s no wonder then that these Guide Dogs Donation Dogs receive such a warm welcome wherever they’re placed.
Help continue this vital work and consider getting your workplace involved with a new canine member. Hosting a Guide Dogs Donation Dog costs nothing to the business but will make a world of difference to someone who is blind or vision impaired.
Why host a Guide Dogs Donation Dog?
"Our customers love seeing the Guide Dogs Donation Dog on our counter. It’s great to support such a worthy cause!"
- Lyn, The Instant Print and Colour Spot
And here are some more benefits:
- It’s a winning formula to gain the attention of passers-by – who wouldn’t want to pay a visit to one of our amazing dogs?
- Support a local cause that offers services to the community.
- Guide Dogs is a widely recognised and trusted brand. For the fifth year running, Guide Dogs Australia was voted Australia's Most Trusted Charity Brand for 2017.
- Get a fantastic tool that fosters a communal sense of pride among staff. Together, you’re helping Guide Dogs NSW/ACT to provide a real Guide Dog to someone who is blind or vision impaired.
Big dog, little dog? Coin or Digital?
Just like real Guide Dogs, these Guide Dogs Donation Dogs come in all different shapes and sizes.
Mini Coin Donation Dog
At 35cm cm tall this pup is ideal for sitting on countertops near the till and collecting spare change.
Digital Donation Dog
These clever doggies are the same size as the Mini Coin Donation Dog however allow supporters to donate with a simple tap of their credit or EFTPOS card.
They are fitted with their own SIM card therefore all hosts need to provide is a small amount of counter space and power from a USB or power point.
Large Coin Donation Dog
At 83 cm tall this Donation Dog is ideal for high traffic areas in clubs, supermarkets and shopping centres. They are also a prime attraction and pastime for children who like to give them a pat and pop in some coins while their parents are at the checkout - giving them and staff a well-deserved break!
What you can expect
- As a Guide Dogs Donation Dog Host you will receive regular updates so you and your customers can see how you are supporting life-changing services
- All Donation Dogs are safe, lockable and easily secured to counters or stands.
- We can maintain and empty the Guide Dogs Donation Dogs so there is no extra effort on your part.
- All you have to do is name your dog – a great opportunity for team building!
Request a Guide Dogs Donation Dog now – call us on 02 9412 9300 weekdays 9 am to 5 pm or email donationdogs [at] guidedogs.com.au